Monday, April 9, 2012

And Here It Goes.

One day, after class, my journalism professor asked me to stay behind to discuss something. It turns out that the journalism school wants to send me as an attaché to engineering students who are working through Engineers Without Borders.

Destination: Togo. Located in West Africa, this country has everything that will outright kill any perfectly sheltered, first-world American (read: don't touch anything).

And I'm excited. My job will be to work with my professor to produce both a documentary and a photo series about what these students are doing.

Travel has always been one of my favorite things, and I'm looking forward to it. We'll be there during the first two weeks of August.

Along with the projects, I will also be writing a book. (Now that I've published this statement, I'm holding myself to doing it.)

More details as they come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts