Friday, January 20, 2012

#RebelInAuburn

In lieu of returning to beloved Ole Miss, I have just arrived in scenic Auburn, Alabama...undertaking a completely new experience.

Yes, although I've always loved Ole Miss since setting foot on campus, and would love nothing more to return, circumstances have mandated that I go to Auburn University. It's abrupt, and happened without warning, I know.

I've had to make drastic decisions for myself and what's best for my life, and I just needed to have a change of scenery.

I will miss everyone deeply and wish everyone all the best.



Okay, so I might have just outright lied. Most of it was a lie. I am, in fact, at Auburn, but I am absolutely not enrolled. (Wrath avoided.)

I'm visiting one of my best friends (basically my brother) who has demanded since he started there that I make an appearance.

Auburn is a beautiful city. So far, I've taken a nice scenic drive around, and I'm fairly well impressed. Obviously, it's not Oxford, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts